Transfer Pricing Experts of the Mazars offices in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Croatia and in Hungary warmly invite to a joint webinar where we will present a quick snapshot regarding the transfer pricing developments in these countries. In some of the jurisdictions significant changes were introduced in 2023. In order to keep you up-to-date, we have collected them.
Teasers from the topics
- Public country-by-country reporting which is already effective in Romania from 2023
- New transfer pricing data disclosure in Hungary
- Year-end adjustments to the median value or to other point in the range
- TP guidance of the Czech Tax Authority regarding energy crisis
- Croatian tax audit experiences
- Key changes in the Slovak TP obligations for 2023 as well as recent trends in TP inspections and more
Did you know that there are already TP legislations in Moldova and also in Montenegro?
09 March 2023 at 10.00 - 11.00 (CET)
The webinar will be streamed via MS Teams platform. The attendance is free of charge. We shall provide you with all necessary information once you are registered. The presentation and discussion will be held in English language.
- László Garas – Transfer Pricing Manager – Mazars in Hungary
- Martin Smatana – Partner – Mazars in Slovakia
- Liviu Gheorghiu – Tax Director – Mazars in Romania
- Ivo Zilka – Manager - Mazars in the Czech Republic
- Ana Botica – Manager - Mazars in Croatia
Facilitator: Dániel H. Nagy - Partner, Head of Tax and Legal Services - Mazars in Hungary
- Registration until: 06. 03. 2023.
- The webinar is in English.
- Please send your questions to email@example.com until 06. March.
- We send you the link on 08. March to able to join the webinar.
- During the webinar our chat function is operating.
- The webinar is free but registration is required.
If you want to participate on the webinar, please contact us on the following mail address and phone:
Eszter Rozgonyi, Marketing and communication manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 06 20 772 10 26